Dwelling Insurance

Do you own multiple properties? Gold Stag Insurance offers Dwelling Property insurance to help policyholders cover various types of dwellings that their Homeowner insurance does not cover. Some properties that can be covered by Dwelling Property insurance include seasonal properties and properties that you rent to others. Dwelling Property insurance is available as a separate policy and requires a Homeowner/Condo Unit Owner/Renter policy. Your Independent Insurance Agent can help you determine if Dwelling Property insurance is right for you. To find an agent, click here. Your watercraft also needs protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
The Different Types Of Dwelling Insurance Coverage
Dwelling Property insurance coverages vary by the limits and requirements of individual states. Gold Stag Insurance offers the following coverages subject to those limits and requirements:

  • Coverage A – Residence
  • Coverage B – Related Private Structures
  • Coverage C – Personal Property
  • Coverage D – Fair Rental Value
  • Coverage E – Additional Living Costs
  • Other coverages (may be optional or included depending on the program and form)
    • Condo (Improvements, Alterations, and Additions)
    • Business Property
    • Earthquake
    • Inflation Guard
    • Loss Assessment
    • Ordinance or Law
    • Sewer and Water Backup Coverage
    • Special Coverage for Condos
    • Theft Coverage